The Perfect System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out there is a new world. Out there is our victory. Out there is our destiny.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Perfect System: a forum devoted completely to everything TRON. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Zaeker (449)
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... Votele10Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... Votemi10Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... Voteri10 
Zwepo (402)
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... Votele10Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... Votemi10Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... Voteri10 
Zoe Kaplan (55)
Latest topics
» Gravity Falls Visits the Grid
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:14 pm by Zaeker

» An impartial observation
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:12 pm by Zaeker

» The ENCOM Security Guard
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 pm by Zaeker

» Centennial Posts
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 pm by Zaeker

» TRON is gettin' all dark and revenge-y!
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Zaeker

» Bit, the True Hero of the Grid
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 am by Zwepo

» October? Seriously!?
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 am by Zaeker

» I have a game idea!
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:14 pm by Zaeker

» Who would win?
Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm by Zaeker

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaeker
Zaeker
Founder
Founder

Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... Empty
PostSubject: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm taking it upon myself to repopulate this barren wasteland of a forum with new posts, and in doing so I thought I'd post my latest artistic creation! Very Happy If you're an Adventure Time fan and you enjoy nostalgia, prepare to have your mind blown! Behold:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theperfectsystem.betaboard.net
Zwepo
Zwepo

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:15 am

I see what you mean by it being awesome because of the vertical, horizontal, and diagonal lines. :3 Very nice piece of work. When I was looking at it, the intercom came on and sounded like fluorescent lights and scan lines! Very Happy

Last edited by Zwepo on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwepo
Zwepo

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 am

...What if I don't want to grab my sprites? They're shy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zaeker
Zaeker
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:03 am

Tell your sprites that they need to be more outgoing, meet new bytes, and experience life!
Back to top Go down
Zwepo
Zwepo

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:36 am

Okay. *gulp* Sprites? I t-t-think that y-y-you need to... be more outgoing! Augh! *sniffle* Don't hate me! No! Don't leave! Waaah! What have I done?! WWWAAAAAHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zaeker
Zaeker
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:00 am

Your sprites are socially secluded... You may need to get them an IT therapist. xD
Back to top Go down
Zwepo
Zwepo

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:45 am

They abandoned me. I'M A TERRIBLE MODEL!
Back to top Go down
Zaeker
Zaeker
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am

No comment... xD
Back to top Go down
Zwepo
Zwepo

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 am

I HAVE NO SPRITES. GOOD-BYE.
Back to top Go down
Zaeker
Zaeker
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 am

All you have left is transparency, or 255 on your color palette. xD
Back to top Go down
Zwepo
Zwepo

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:41 am

Wooooow. I love how I spend my free time in class!
Back to top Go down
Zaeker
Zaeker
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:58 am

Yea, flash games and forum, I'm assuming. xD
Back to top Go down
Zwepo
Zwepo

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 am

Yeah, but now I play Pokemon aswell!
Back to top Go down
Zaeker
Zaeker
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 am

YOU CATCHIN' TEH POKEMANZ!?
Back to top Go down
Zwepo
Zwepo

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 am

ALL 649 OF THEM! ...I'm screwed. This is gonna take forever!
Back to top Go down
Zaeker
Zaeker
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 am

AND all their shiny counterparts! Smile You shall never stop playing... 0_0
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...   Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes... Empty

Back to top Go down

Retro Time! C'mon, grab your sprites. We'll go to very distant bytes...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1